How to Make Disciples follows Doug’s journey from struggling to make a few disciples to having five generations of self-sustaining, self-replicating disciples of God. Packed with real stories, insights, and illustrations, How to Make Disciples provides a simple, proven, step-by-step process for making disciples. You will discover:
- the secret sauce that resulted in Doug’s five-generations-deep disciple-making culture,
- a simple and succinct definition of discipleship that clears up “what” we should really be doing,
- how to give disciples what they need, when they need it, as they travel along the very predictable discipleship pathway,
- the four foundational elements found in every successful discipleship model, and
- Doug’s seven core practices as he helps people become prepared, confident, and skilled followers of God.
Whether you are a pastor, small-group leader, or layperson, How to Make Disciples is the answer you have been looking for.