How to Make Disciples
A Practical Workshop
A Practical Workshop to Supercharge Your Disciple Making
November 17 -18, 2023
Brought to you and sponsored by
Reach Across Generations
Have a Clear Goal
Get Measurable Results
Have You Ever Struggled with Discipleship?
Make self-sustaining, self replicating followers
in a simple, repeatable way!
Make Disciples, Solve Problems
Even better, give people the
abundant life God
What’s In The Workshop?
It’s all about the ‘how to.
Your method makes
Are there bursaries available for ticket cost?
Yes. St. Peter's Church, Harrow, One Church Harrow, and Sustainable Discipleship will do whatever we can to help until we can't. If finances are limited, email St Peter's Harrow.
What is the difference between the content in the Workshop and the How To Make Disciples book?
Think of it as the difference between reading a textbook and taking a lab with a college professor. The workshops bring Sustainable Discipleship to life, give you hands-on help developing your plan, and give you access to the latest data, successes, and failures. You also learn from the questions and experiences of other participants.
What resources do I get with the Workshop?
- a free print or digital copy of How to Make Disciples,
- a 99 page workbook,
- a free DIY or DIWH launch plan,
- 50 disciple assessment sheets,
- a free copy of Well Made (Doug's latest breakout book),
- continental breakfasts, and
- lunch each day.
And, of course, you get a system that will get you more disciples that make disciples with a 90% success rate.
What is the schedule?
Friday begins with a continental breakfast at 9am. Then,
- 9:30 Overview & Introduction
- 10:00 How Discipleship Works
- 10:30 Break
- 11:00 The Discipleship Pathway
- 1 pm Finish the Pathway
- 2:00pm Personalize their Journey
- 4:00 How to Make a Disciple - Preparing Yourself
Day Two begins with continental breakfast at 9:00am. Then,
- 9:30 How to Make a Disciple - Connecting with People
- 10:30 How to Make a Disciple - Leading them to God's Truths
- 1:15pm How to Make a Disciple - The Meeting
- 2:15pm Mock Group
- 3:15pm Calling Disciples to Action
- 4:00 The Closing
Where is the workshop held?
The workshop will be held at:
St. Peter's Church, Harrow
Harrow HA1 4BX,
+44 20 8422 6297
Is Sustainable Discipleship a non-profit?
Absolutely! Sustainable Discipleship is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) religious non-profit that operates as a business-for-mission model, striving to be self-sufficient. You can help us continue our research, development, testing, writing, and sharing by sowing financial gifts above and beyond the actual costs of ministry.
HOW TO MAKE DISCIPLESWEST HARROW LONDON
Save 75% your gift from OneChurch
How to Make Disciples - Paperback
Well Made, Well Done - Paperback
90 Page How to Make Workbook
DIY Launch Plan
Breakfast & Lunch - Two Days